What We Do
Mosman Community Care is part of Mosman Council and has been providing services to the Mosman community since 1995. We deliver a range of services for seniors, carers and people with disability. Some services we offer include:
● Getting people from A to B with Mosman Community Transport as well as group outings and trips
● Providing affordable and tasty meals to residents
● Delivering fun social and support groups
● Running educational and engaging workshops and activities
● Care coordination and referrals ensuring people get the help they need
We want to help people stay independent, build new friendships, learn new skills and stay happy and healthy.
We always welcome new visitors so if you’d like to find out more, please call 9978 4128 or visit our website by clicking the button below.